Granite State College: University System of New Hampshire

Try Us Out! Enroll as a Non-Degree Grad Student

Are you curious about graduate school, but you're not ready to apply? You can take up to 4 graduate level courses before you apply when you enroll as a non-degree student.* Simply complete a Graduate Course Registration Form, and submit proof of your bachelor's degree by sending one of the following to the Office of Graduate Studies:

If you have any questions, call the Office of Graduate Studies at 1.888.472.2442 or 603.513.1334.
*As a non-degree student, you will be billed for regular graduate tuition.
<<Back to the Master's Degree Programs page